aiskrempotong-ism

Friday, December 23, 2005

C'EST NOEL

no, i don't celebrate christmas. but christmas is always a special occasion for me and my siblings because our parents' anniversary is on 26 dec. we always try to come back to celebrate their anniversary in ipoh. that's why i'm going back to ipoh this weekend. will be following a friend to go back tomorrow and will be flying back to kl on monday (yup, i'm flying back to kl). i have always wanted to take a plane from ipoh to kl. when i was younger, i frequented the ipoh airport (because it's so near to my house) and i remembered thinking how cool these people are to spend a few hundred bucks to take the plane to kl when the bus ticket only cost RM 10.50. well, this monday, i get to be one of those cool people... heheh.

btw, tendered my resignation two days ago. was called by my manager TWICE persuading me to reconsider. she was actually counter-offering me at some point (which caught me offguard - didn't know that i was that valuable to her..heheh). today, i was called to see my GM. interestingly, he was indirectly supporting my decision. he said being a fellow bumiputera, he encourages me to venture out. to gain international exposure. to explore. and that's exactly what i'm doing. too bad going to dubai also means that i have to stop exploring some other areas for a while (if u know what i mean.. ;P)

enjoy the long weekend everyone!!

3 Comments:

  • good luck for your new job.
    enjoy ur weekend and happy x'mas and new year.

    :)

    By Blogger Aku, at December 23, 2005 4:03 PM  

  • Thank God, at least those time I spent reviewing the emails came to this :p

    Seriously, I'm glad.Fate has a mysterious way of working things out. InsyaAllah, there are always good things in every decision. It's just up to us to see it. Aight?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 23, 2005 5:36 PM  

  • SeKatil:

    thx! hope you'll have a fantastic new year!!

    silentreader:

    yup, i agree. que sera sera right? ;P

    By Blogger aiskrem_potong, at December 27, 2005 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home