aiskrempotong-ism

Thursday, January 05, 2006

ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF...

ANOTHER sister gave birth to ANOTHER baby girl last friday. total anak buah headcount now: 9. went to visit my new baby-niece saraa at ampang puteri the next day. i don’t know why, but she seemed intelligent to me. and wise. and peaceful. it was so calming watching her (especially when my life is going haywire these days). to baby saraa, all the best in life. hopefully, u and baby umaira (my other baby niece) will get along well and not be so competitive with each other. seriously, having an over-achiever cousin who is the same age as you is no fun. the whole family would tend to compare you with him/her. i should know – i was an over-achiever cousin. and i know how miserable that made my cousins… hahahah. but hey, at least they are not a PLU. so they should count their blessings, right? ;P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home