aiskrempotong-ism

Monday, October 23, 2006

BRACING FOR RAYA

tomorrow is the day that i've been dreading for the past couple of months. my plan for the day - go for semayang raya (which i just found out is at 6.45 am.. help me god) at this masjid that gives sermon in english. me and my colleagues are planning to wear out baju melayu to the masjid tomorrow (matila dapat free spotlight!). after prayers, we'll be heading straight to my colleague's apartment for some raya food. so far i've been told that there will be nasi impit (courtesy of myself..hehehe), kuah kacang and rendang. jadi la tu.... better than nothing kan? i hope my colleague won't decide to play raya songs when we are there.. that's be walking on tightrope (betul ke peribahasa ni). by afternoon, i hope to go back and go online with my family. hope that they'll get the whole webcam thingy sorted out (just like me, my family is technologically inept.. heheh). and at night, i plan to watch the takbir on malaysian tv and whatever rosyam nor movie which would be playing tomorrow night. so that's practically the plan for raya this year (just add some teary-eyed sessions here and there i think).

anyway to all my readers, i wish you guys a very happy hari raya.. and maaf zahir batin. especially for those of you who i have come to know personally, mintak maaf la kalau ada salah dan silap, tersalah kata dan terkasar bahasa... wishing all of you a very blessed eid. and to those not celebrating eid, enjoy the long break!!! :)

p.s: oh btw, this is my 100th entry. sedih kan? nampak sangat takde mood..

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home