aiskrempotong-ism

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

THE DAY WHEN I NO LONGER FEEL SO SPECIAL

while i was taking a break from my hectic routine of research and report-writing (hahaha) i decided to google some names... names of hunky guys (of course)... names of my family members... and my own name. the last time i googled my own name, i few things came out... but it all referred to me (which was what i expected because i think my name is a little bit unique, especially the non-conventional way of spelling). but this time around, something else surfaced. apparently, there is someone else in this world (or at least this country) whose name is exactly like mine! cess!!! and now, i don't feel that special anymore :(... damn!

i guess i can take pride of the fact that this guy is 4 years younger than i am, which means that i got my name first before he did. so, in a way, he's merely a follower, a copycat :P anyway to this guy - don't tarnish the good name. i surely hope that u won't appear in the newspaper headline one of these days for raping or (even worse) embezzlement of funds for the hardcore poor. eheh...

i guess it's true what they say - ignorance is bliss. but it's ok - i'm still special in many other ways... :)

7 Comments:

  • i wonder if someone else has the same exact name as mine...

    By Blogger AdamIsmadi, at November 23, 2005 7:19 AM  

  • i once thought that my name is unique until i searched my name in one of the telco database.. a name of a man in his 60s resembles mine..damn!! - crashb0ombang

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 23, 2005 9:09 AM  

  • embezzlement ???

    By Blogger Aku, at November 23, 2005 9:28 AM  

  • memula dulu aku pun ingat nama aku unik, since when i checked the phone directory, there was only one name like mine - my name of course.. but last year, when i google my name.. damn... banyk la plak..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 23, 2005 1:14 PM  

  • i guess, i got the MOST unique name. few people in malaysia would have dual names, and I have both a chinese name and a thai name... hee hee

    By Blogger Mr RM, at November 24, 2005 7:35 AM  

  • AdamIsmadi:
    just GOOGLE it and you'll find out soon enough! but the truth can be too much for you to handle though.. beware! ;P

    crashbOmbang:
    it must have a been a sad day, wasn't it? i understand how you must have felt ;P

    sekatil:
    err... tak tau camner nak jawab.. :). but thanks for dropping by!

    aku:
    hehehe... that reminds me - phone directory belum check lagi... entah berapa byk lagi la 'kembar' ada kat situ..

    Kitjar Sukjaidee:
    Lucky you! ;P

    By Blogger aiskrem_potong, at November 25, 2005 5:11 AM  

  • My name might not be that unique but the way it was spelt could hardly be found elsewhere in my daily life. I checked the phone directory once about 5 (or 10 la)years ago and to my amazement there was someone in the phone directory (mind you! that's only for Selangor) whose name is spelt the same way. It was no longer special for me 10 years ago. So, bape umur aku skrg ek? Hahahaha..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 31, 2005 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home