aiskrempotong-ism

Saturday, October 29, 2005

FAREWELL, MY CONCUBINE (OOPS.. I MEAN CUBICLE)

just heard from my manager that the whole department needs tobe relocated to another building soon. that means i will have to let go of my cubicle soon... *sob*

i love my cubicle so much... it's VERY private. my back is against the wall and no one can actually see what's on my computer screen at any time. i think i have my cubicle to thank for providing me with all the opportunities.. the opportunity to surf myspace... to get in touch with other PLUs .. to read other PLU blogs... to get in touch with other PLU bloggers... to start my own blog...

i don't know how my new cubicle is gonna look like.. and how exposed my computer screen is going to be.. i hope it won't be so bad.. if things are bad in the new office, i might actually need to make internet connection available at my apartment.. lecehla. well, at least my time in the office would be more productive, and i don't have to feel so guilty about misusing the company's facilities anymore.. (like what i'm doing NOW :))

1 Comments:

  • It's hard to get a cubicle with good Feng Shui as yours.. :-) I missed my old job where I have a room of my own situated at the very corner of the building. I could do my own stuff with very minimal interruptions (almost none actually!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 31, 2005 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home