aiskrempotong-ism

Saturday, February 11, 2006

ANTICIPATION...

it's been hard trying to update this blog of mine... cos whenver i'm online.. there'll be friends who are on ym... and naturally i would want to chat with them (cos here i don't really talk to anyone but my boss... what joy *sigh*) which leaves very little time to do my updates. plus, since my office pc is not ready yet (i'm not even sure if they have sent the PO out to purchase it even).. i need to resort to the cyber cafes here... and i don't think i can write very well in public spaces.. (heheh.. good excuse eh?)

anyway for the past 2 nights i've been dreaming about the same thing - my new roomate. you see, i'll be sharing my apartment with another guy (who will also be my colleague) soon. he will be arriving tomorrow. at this point of time, all i know is that he's malay, 29 and not married (i'm hoping that he's a you-know-what...cos looking at his background - i think there's a possibility... heheh). to me how this guy is will have a significant effect on my life here. if i can click with him, i think my life here would be much more bearable. but if i CAN'T, it's going to be hell for me. the thing is, throughout my life, i have noticed that i don't really click with a lot of people.. especially guys. a certain type of malay guys. i don't really have time to explain further on this .. let's just say that i hope he doesn't fall into that category...

tomorrow will be the moment of truth. i'll be meeting him approximately at 5.30 pm (GMT +4). BEST-CASE SCENARIO : he's a hot-looking plu who's a master at cooking, d.i.y. stuff, electronicsand gadgets and he's funny and nice
WORST-CASE SCENARIO : he's obnoxious, sloppy, can't cook to save his life, does not even know how to hang a photo up on the wall (in other words - another me)

please don't let him be another me... please don't let him be another me....

3 Comments:

  • Ooooh, a nice hunky roomie ?! Can't wait to hear how it went.

    "A certain type of malay guys ?!" I think I KNOW what you're getting at there. ;-p

    By Blogger akihisa, at February 12, 2006 5:50 PM  

  • Hope he turns out to be somewhat of your opposite so that you guys can complement each other.. you know what that means aye! :-)

    OK bro.. good luck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 13, 2006 5:02 AM  

  • "..good at D.I.Y..." ? ..that rings some notty thoughts which i believe not similar to what u r trying to mean. hahah.. glad that u r settling down well in Dubai..
    oklah good luck.. - crashb0ombang

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 13, 2006 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home